Hrithik Roshan, Who’s Style and Dance Shocked
Greek God and Dancing Icon of Bollywood
Hello, every Film Indian, today we are diving for a Star Kid called DUGGU, don’t worry its just a nickname of Stylish Hrithik Roshan.
It was Y2K, hold on! I am not talking about the Y2K bug in computer programming, as the century came to end, a star was born in the Indian Film Industry with a Superhit Blockbuster movie ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’ in the year 2000, which gave a dancing, astonishing, stylish and a Greek God-like Physic hero Namely Hrithik Roshan.
What problem Hrithik could have faced in his childhood even when he was from a star family? Surely you’ll come to know
But before that let’s see some interesting facts about Hrithik.
- Before debut, he used to work as an assistant director with his father Rakesh Roshan in movies like Koyla, Karan Arjun, etc.
- His debut film Kaho na Pyaar Hai was to be starred by Shahrukh Khan, but he got the chance as Khan was not interested in the story. This turns out to be a Blockbuster with Amisha Patel, begging the best male debut and actor award at Film fare and IIFA Awards. He was launched as the new heartbeat for millions of Young female Hearts.
- He was just not one film crack fire, thereafter he gave some great movies like Koi Mil Gaya, Mission Kashmir, Fiza, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Dhoom 2 & 3, War, and Krissh were the best.
- He is also remembered as an Icon by young one, who infused Masculine Six Pac abs figure in Bollywood, which later on become a benchmark to success in Film Industry.
- Yes, one important problem which he faced was due to his six fingers in the right hand, scoliosis a bone disorder, and stammering voice which caused constant bullying in schooldays.
- He married Suzanne khan and divorced in 2014 after having two sons.
But overcoming all difficulty he matured in a complete dose of entertainment package for the Film Industry, sometime in filmy gossips it is said that he is ‘More English than an Englishman’ due to his European look. His dancing is para-normal, looks are killer, and style to follow as an icon.
We are privileged to get his contact number and are collected in a Film India Directory form, including numbers of many directors, musicians, singers, and celebrities you desire to talk or meet. It is The Film India Directory which is easily available in its latest edition.